Electrician (m/f) Technical O&M
Join the Green Energy 3000 Group and be a driving force in the renewable energy sector, specializing in solar and wind projects.
We're seeking a dynamic, dependable team member to coordinate our technical O&M department in Saint-Priest, France. Your role will be pivotal in overseeing our growing portfolio of solar and wind plants.
As an electrician you will take charge of executing all necessary plant interventions, as well as fostering relationships with partners, service providers and operators to ensure optimal performances, plant availabilities and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure and maximize plant availabilities to meet our high-performance standards
- Work closely with our 24/7 monitoring hub to evaluate plants’ performances and analyze errors and failure messages
- Assist and carry out troubleshooting both remotely and on site
- Coordinate, communicate and carry out preventive and corrective maintenance measures
- Maintain and improve customer relationships to guarantee long-term partnerships
- Strengthen our network by enhancing relationships with service partners
- Manage and carry out periodical inspections as well as the area’s maintenance
- Successfully completed degree in electrical engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years of engineering experience, preferably in O&M
- Professional language skills in French and English
- Self-motivated problem solver dedicated to process optimization
- Strong cooperation and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- A secure, long-term position in a globally active company
- A structured and comprehensive onboarding process
- Supportive team of nearly 70 professionals, including international O&M experts
- Hybrid workspace and flexibility within core working hours
- Streamlined decision-making processes due to flat hierarchies
Make your mark at Green Energy 3000 and contribute to a sustainable future through innovative renewable energy solutions. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and become a driving force in the transition towards clean energy.